6.22.2012

I Have Marshmallow Stuck In My Teeth

I slept through my alarm... which sucked. I wanted to wake up at 8:30 so I could enjoy the day... but noooooo, I woke up at 11:30. Dammit.

So with half the day gone, I attempted to plan dinner.

When in doubt, make fried rice because it's very easy. It really should be called "Whatever You Feel Like" rice.

Henna's Surprised Fried Rice

Serves 4 big people

6 cups cooked rice
Half of an eggplant
peas
mushrooms
red bell pepper
soy sauce
1/2 lb of ground beef
green onions
2 eggs

COOK IT. OM NOM NOM.

I burned my finger doing this... so typing reallllly reallllly hurts right now.

We went for a walk to The Ice Cream Bar in Cole Valley. I had their bourbon peanut butter ice cream with cherries and marshmallow fluff.

I think my favorite part was the fluff. They toasted it.

Well, my finger is crying, so I'm calling it a night.

Love,
Henna

No comments:

Post a Comment