6.19.2012

The DMV Sucks

I think there's a theme developing here... but anyway.

I spent 3 hours in the DMV today. Y'know, I used to think all that "DMV sucks" talk was just an exaggeration. Holy snickers. It's totally not. I scheduled an appointment for 10:30 and got there half an hour early in case, y'know, everyone was right about the DMV.

THEY WERE. Mostly. It took me the longest waiting in line for my picture and then I suddenly realized that in 49 states, you need to take a written test to get a permit.


What the actual hell. This is why I like NH. Live free or die (read in thick, american redneck accent, please). So I took the test. And failed.


OH BOY DID I FAIL THAT TEST. I mean, I got ten wrong out of 36. Let's do some math here, kiddos.

26/36 = 72.22% OH COME ON. THAT'S A C. OR SOMETHING. I DUNNO, I DON'T GO TO SCHOOL ANYMORE.

But seriously, only ten wrong (6 wrong or better to pass) isn't bad for someone who never read the manual, amiright?

So I skimmed the manual and then took it again. ONE WRONG. THAT's RIGHT. EAT IT UP EVERYONE.

And that's the story of how--at 18 years of age--I finally got my learner's permit.


Heidi and Nate tested a chicken fingers recipe for dinner. Mmm, was it good....

And we watched Thor. WHICH WAS SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT. For serious. Ugh. I was so sad. But at least I like Loki, right?

Well, tomorrow is another day off. I might bake some Bailey's brownies. MMMMMMM.


Love,
Henna

No comments:

Post a Comment