6.25.2011

My Feet! I Can't Feel My Feet!

I woke up pretty early, considering that my shift started at 6:30 PM. But I had a MISSION! A mission not all that exciting or impressive. I needed to get a black shirt. So I walked the dogs, hopped on the 71 Haight Noriega and went to Old Navy. Strangely enough, they were having this wicked cool sale... so my shirt was 5 buckaroonies.

Then I had no idea what to do. So I ate yogurt and drank coconut water for lunch. Yuuuum. But the mall has this weird thing called a "lunch rush" in the food court... so I couldn't snag a small table for myself. Across from a very sweet elderly woman. She started a conversation by asking me where one might find PLAIN COFFEE (not that crap those fancy-schmancy places serve) and I told her I didn't know. (Surprise!) So then she asked me about what I was studying or something about school, I couldn't really hear her. But somehow she figured that I was in college, so we talked about neurosciences and stuffs (she used to be a nurse in ICU) as well as her granddaughter's schooling and her nephew's. 'Twas great fun.

But tonight was the good stuff. It was Junior's first day of work! Yahoo! And it was catering a wedding. The song for their first dance was "Love You 'Till The End" by The Pogues. It was all that gooey, romantic-y thing that people love so much. But it actually ended at 1 (just an hour ago) and I would love to tell you more, but I have the 10 shift tomorrow morning and it's Gay Pride weekend in San Francisco. Translation? Walking would be faster to get to work...

Love,
Henna

No comments:

Post a Comment