I slept through my alarm this morning, grabbing an extra 20 minutes of sleep (which doesn't seem like a lot, but it really, truly is.) When we got into work this morning, we found that the refrigerator had broken. Which = DELAYS.
(I'm very tired right now...soooo....)
- I learned how to use the cash register and rang up orders.
- I successfully had very nice conversations (Nate Style) with several customers.
- Tried the Sunday Brunch (french toast, honey chevre, fig-ginger jam, bourbon sauce)!
- Tried the Mushroom Gruyere (mushrooms, golden potatoes, fontina, gruyere, melted leeks, thyme butter)
- Anita visited, even though I was a boring, exhausted lump. (We went to Haight...)
- I took a nap and watched "What's Eating Gilbert Grape"!
Hm. Also one more thing...
My tattoo friend, Todd... has this lovely business....
Basically, for 9 bucks a month you get a new pair of stunners or... "stunnas" as my accent designates... (sunglasses)
Check it out. Totally worth it.