7.22.2010

Lazy Thursday

I had an... interesting day today. Nate and Heidi told me to take the day off because they were overstaffed but suggested that if I really wanted to, I could come in around 2-3 to make more sandwiches. I thought this was a fine idea.

I slept in this morning, watched a couple of movies, basically vegged out. It was nice, let me tell you. Then I decided, around 1, that it would be a good idea if I headed to the bus stop to get to THE AMERICAN around 2.

Ha. Ha. Ha. In my dreams. I walked over half the city looking for the stupid bus stop. Six. Miles.
However, I saw some pretty interesting things, including a movie theatre advertising a midnight showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show on July 31st. (I so wanna go.)
But 4 hours later, I finally made it to Market Street and treated my success with a Trix ice cream bar. It was yummy.

I finally got to the restaurant and helped make the Moscone and Poppers and ate some fruit salad. Totally "delish".

I'm tired. That is all. Nothing witty to say.

Love,
Henna

No comments:

Post a Comment