6.12.2012

Round 3

That's right. It's happening. ROUND 3.

And wanna know something cool? Junior ain't no high school student. JUNIOR IS NOW GOING TO COLLEGE.

It's a big deal, in case you couldn't tell. I'm no longer jailbait (awwww, no more creepy stories) and I grew 1/4 inch! YEA BABY.

And starting tomorrow, I begin the third summer in my installment of "HENNA'S CHEESY ADVENTURE" *DUN DUN DUUUUUUH*

Love,
Henna

...part 2...

Okay, fine. I admit it. I'm sitting in the Manchester airport at 8:40 in the morning, bored out of my skull. But I thought I should make this a more... complete post, y'know? Instead of bein' all, "YO WHADDUP WORLD?! IMMA EAT CHEEEEESE."

It's a little confusing.

So. My name is Henna and today I leave for San Francisco for my summer job. I work at a gourmet grilled cheese restaurant and live near the Haight for the summer. I started this blog three years ago to keep up with my family without having to call them everyday. (I still call my mum every day as I walk to the bus... I get lonely.) The first summer, I was really good about updating. Last summer, I started working full time, which really decreased my post frequency. AWKWARD.

But, I'm crazy, so maybe I'll be constant, yea? I know y'all would like that. Like baby polar bears. Who doesn't like baby polar bears? YOU DON'T? ...you're crazier than i am...


Anyway. IT HAS BEGUN/WILL BEGIN WHEN MY STUPID PLANE TAKES OFF. I WOKE UP AT 5:30 FOR THIS i say "wake up"... but I really mean... i never went to bed, really. ooooops. whatever. it'll be fine. I'll just play oblivion on the 5 1/2 hour plane ride. BECAUSE I CAN. SUUUUCK IT. oh my god. i am so tired. 


Love,
Henna (again)

No comments:

Post a Comment