6.13.2012

Land of the Hipsters

There were a thousand, million billion babies on my flight from Cleveland to San Francisco. I mentioned this on facebook (AND TWITTER) already. But I can't stress enough. My entire flight was babies and elderly couples.

But the guy at the ticket counter said, "Ma'am," (NO ONE'S EVER CALLED ME MA'AM BEFORE!) "Ma'am, are you willing and capable of assisting people in the case of an emergency?"

Exit Row Seats = Economy PLUS leg room. HELL YEA I'M CAPABLE. I'M ALL GROWN UP AND NOT A MINOR AND STUFF.

Let's ignore the fact that I don't use leg room on flights. I just curl up in my seat and hope the heels of my feet don't fall asleep. You wouldn't think that heels would fall asleep, but they do. AND IT SUCKS. LIKE A VACUUM.

and there was no free food on this flight. not even peanuts or cookies. I was so sad. I gave them the sad face. BUT DID THEY CARE?! nooooooo. So I drank apple juice, because apple juice rocks. But after that, they had no more apple juice. Only that shitty minute maid cran-apple CRAP. The cloying sweetness made my teeth hurt.


Did I mention my computer battery was dead? I played Oblivion the entire first flight. Maaaan, I did so many quests. I killed a bunch of thieves and ran around trying to find nirnroot.

But upon finally landing in SFO, I learned that United is a terminal ALLL BY ITSELF. You have to take a trolley to get anywhere useful. Then you learn that baggage claim is on the other side of the ENTIRE airport.

What gives?

But it's good to be back with all the familiar sights and smells. Stopped at Little Chihuahua for lunch, went down for a tour of the new location in the Mission and then passed out on the couch.

I have two free days before I start work on Saturday. I GET TO WORK THE BEER TAPS!! 


BRING IT ON, SAN FRANCISCO!

Love,
Henna

PS. My bedroom is the costume closet. The costume closet is under the stairs. I LIVE IN THE CLOSET UNDER THE STAIRS. I AM HARRY POTTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment