8.31.2010

And All Good Things Must Come To An End

Last night was the send-off dinner of Junior. Yes, horribly sad I know. We went out to Moya for Ethiopian food (finally)! We were there for at least two hours and the food was amazing. When you eat Ethiopian, you eat everything with your hands/using the traditional bread "kita". I don't even remember what I ate.... but it was amazingly good.

My last day in San Francisco was rather uneventful. I woke up, packed my bags, mailed a package home. (Blah, blah, blah.) Headed down to the restaurant for lunch and read my book for a good long time. (It's getting to a great spot... murder, intrigue...)

But as the title says, all good things must come to an end. This is one of the last blog posts that this blog will see in...whoa... a year! (Unless you don't want me to post about next summer... that's cool too :P)

I'm in the Phoenix airport right now... chilling next to a kid who's going to New Hampshire as well. He was out visiting his dad in San Diego.

I was sitting next to a guy on the plan from San Francisco... real artsy kid from Providence. Turns out I'm a day older. (AND MOM. HE'S A SENIOR. >:( )

Not too much else to say right now... Maybe I'll edit this post tomorrow with the rest of my adventure? Who knows...

But anyways... have a good Tuesday.

Love,
Henna

No comments:

Post a Comment