6.29.2011

Don't Judge?

I had this totally awesome walk at work on Sunday. It was a hobble-bounce-flounce around the restaurant. My shoes were still giving me trouble so I went to Sketchers after work. I needed something with cushy stuff, so I got the shoes with Kim Kardashian advertising them. Yes, I got Shape-Ups.

NOW, before we go into heavy judgement mode, I'd like to mention a couple of things. 1) They make me about 5'4" 2) They have arch support, which my other shoes did not have. SO YEA. (I'm currently looking for a sharpie to erase "Shape-Up" on the front and sides.)

So now I can walk! Hoorah!

Heidi and I took the dogs for a walk through the Castro, which was many varying shades of drunk. Very, very drunk. For those of you who didn't know, the Gay Pride Parade was on Sunday. One guy excitedly stopped us to pet Stella.
"His name is Smokey! He's the reincarnate of my dog, everything! I love this dog. I mean, I like [Tilly], but this dog is my favorite."
"Her name is Stella--"
"No it's not! It's Smokey!"

Yeaaaaa...

As we turned around to head home, we walked through the Lower Haight and came upon the very new restaurant, Wing Wings and got the orange miso and the buffalo sauces. The orange miso was freakin' delicious.

After consuming the delicious bit of dead bird, Nate persuaded us to watch Anvil: The Story of Anvil with him. Don't ask me what it's about. I fell asleep. :)

Love,
Henna

No comments:

Post a Comment