8.04.2010

TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY POST! (I got lost.)

I'm so lazy, I apologize. But one brand new thing... WELCOME MAMA! You're following me!

TUESDAY!
I went to work :) Smile. (I don't remember...)

Wednesday (Today)
While making croutons, I sliced open the knuckle of my pointer finger on my left hand. (Very specific, i know.) This is the second time I have done thing. I think my right hand has a personal vendetta against my left. Tragic.
So what was left for me to do? Do the right thing by my left hand of course. (Oh, irony.) I stopped at Walgreens and got WATER PROOF BANDAIDS. Isn't that cool? I know, it totally is.
Then I got lost in the mall. Again.
I almost got attacked by makeup stand people. Again.
I pretended to be foreign (yay!). Again.

And I got new shoes. YAY. They're street shoes. Awwweeeessoooomeeee.

(I can't remember if I did anything else... I think I'm getting old.)

Love,
Henna

No comments:

Post a Comment